- Perform routine maintenance on production and associated equipment.
- Perform regular inspections on production facilities and equipment such as wellheads, separators, dehyration, water injection, flares, pig launchers/ receivers.
- Operate/monitor control of oil and gas from wellheads/vessels to pipelines, process or flare facilities
- Obtain various operational data, hydrocarbon and produced water samples
- Maintain wellhead and process equipment against corrosion as required
- Assist in proving meters, calibration of instruments and gauges.
- Work on well choke valves and orifice plates as required
- Assist with the on-the-job training of Production technician trainees.
- Visit and operate satellite platforms.