- Work independently and safely with minimum supervision.
- Prepare daily report on work done.
- Work at height. Must be physically fit and capable of climbing towers, vessels and other structures and knowledgeable in the use of safety systems/equipment.
- Familiar with electrical codes e.g. NEC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI and knowledgeable of 'Hazardous Area' classification.
- Perform electrical work such as running cables, installing/testing light fixtures, motors, circuit breakers, motor control centers.